Based in Billings, Montana, Billings Clinic is a community-governed and physician-led health care organization, consisting of a multi-specialty physician group practice, a 285-bed hospital and a 90-bed skilled nursing and assisted living facility.
In addition to being a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network, Billings Clinic is the only MAGNET-designated health care organization in Montana and Wyoming.
Billings Clinic is the community’s largest employer and serves patients in Montana, Wyoming and the Western Dakotas. With over 320 physicians and non-physician providers, these professionals work together to provide coordinated and complete care.
The governance structure of Billings Clinic is comprised of a 12-member board consisting of nine community members, two physicians and a physician CEO. Billings Clinic’s vision is to be a national leader in providing the best clinical quality, patient safety, service and value.
Affiliate Hospitals and Clinics
Billings Clinic provides management, information system and ancillary support services to area hospitals and clinics. In addition, physician and physician assistant services are provided in some locations. These are considered affiliate relationships:
• Beartooth Billings Clinic, Red Lodge
• Colstrip Medical Center, Colstrip
• Daniels Memorial Healthcare, Scobey
• Livingston HealthCare, Livingston
• North Big Horn Hospital, Lovell
• Pioneer Medical Center, Big Timber
• Roundup Memorial Healthcare, Roundup
• Sheridan Memorial Hospital Association, Plentywood
• Stillwater Billings Clinic, Columbus
• Glendive Medical Center, Glendive
Regional Specialty Outreach Clinics
Each year, more than 55 Billings Clinic physicians in 18 specialties travel in excess of 260,000 miles to provide specialty care for residents of rural Montana, Wyoming, and North Dakota.
Learn more at www.billingsclinic.com