RegionalCare Hospital Partners
A growing system of community hospitals, RegionalCare Hospital Partners is focused on a commitment to high-quality care and expanding health care services in non-urban markets.
RegionalCare is a national hospital system, with each hospital governed by a board that is 100% made up of local community leaders and physicians. Today, RegionalCare is partnered with eight market-leading community hospitals in seven states.
The goal for each organization is to advance the hospital’s strategic vision, enhance its regional influence and reputation, and meet the needs of the community and physicians. RegionalCare has significant experience in putting together winning management teams and building hospital market share for medium sized hospitals across the country.
RegionalCare has partnered with community hospitals in seven states. Over time the results of these partnerships bring significant market share growth through investments in physician recruitment, quality systems, new equipment, and development of entirely new facilities and service lines.
RegionlCare Hospital Partners’ hospital network includes:
• Eliza Coffee Memorial Hospital, Florence, Alabama
• Shoals Hospital, Muscle Shoals, Alabama
• Sierra Vista Regional Health Center, Sierra Vista, Arizona
• Sharon Hospital, Sharon, Connecticut
• Ottumwa Regional Health Center, Ottumwa, Iowa
• Clinton Memorial Hospital, Wilmington, Ohio
• Paris Regional Medical Center, Paris, TX
• Southwest Regional Medical Center, Waynesburg, PA
Learn more at www.regionalcare.net